Castalia 2008.3 is now available.
Current customers can get it at http://subscribe.twodesk.com
Everyone else can try a free trial at
What’s new in Castalia 2008.3:
* Support for Delphi 2009 IDE
* Parser Support for Unicode source files in Delphi 2009
* Bugfix: Inline variable declaration fires on Ctrl+Space
* Bugfix: Embedded text search doesn’t take selected text
* Bugfix: “Rename Parameter” refactoring doesn’t work for procedures
and functions that are not members of a class: The parameter isn’t
renamed in the method declaration.
* Keyboard hints in embedded text search can be turned off
* Bugfix: “Extract Method” and other refactorings format code with a
begin/end/else/if/end structure incorrectly.
* Improvements in member name recognition for the “Eliminate With”
* Improved identifier resolution for all refactorings
* Improved handling of compiler “define” directives in parser
* Support for parameterized type (aka “generics”) syntax
* Support for anonymous method syntax