Posted on September 2nd, 2010 in Castalia, CodeGear, Delphi, TwoDesk | No Comments »
I’m pleased to announce the release of Castalia 2010.3, the newest version of the popular Delphi IDE tools package.
Castalia 2010.3 adds support for Delphi/RAD Studio XE, as well as some other minor bug fixes and enhancements. If you haven’t tried Castalia yet, now is a great time to try!
With Castalia, you can:
- Navigate through code faster
- Understand code better
- Quickly and easily refactor your code to improve its design
- Streamline your coding so you get more done
- Find errors in your code before the compiler does
- Analyze your code to find sections that will be hardest to maintain
- …And more!